The Business Talent Visa (132) is a permanent business visa. This visa has two streams:
- Significant Business History Stream
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream
To apply for this visa, you must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect. This visa requires nomination by a State or Territory Government, and then an invitation by the Minister. Should you receive an invitation to apply, you will then have 60 days to do so.
You may be inside or outside of Australia at time of application.
Significant Business History stream
The Significant Business History stream is for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia. You must have net business and personal assets of at least AUD1.5 million and an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million.
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
The Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream is for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL). You must have obtained at least AUD1 million in venture capital funding to start the commercialisation and development of a high-value business idea in Australia.
- Migration Edge exist to ensure smooth journeys and fair treatment for those who wish to come to Australia.
Keen to learn more? We invite you to search our archive of articles here.
If you are in need of expert advice about coming to Australia, or sponsoring a person to come to Australia, you have come to the right place.
Simply Click Here to get in touch; we are always available to chat.
- 2018.06.20New Zealand CitizensWhen would a New Zealand Citizen apply for a Visa prior to coming to Australia?
- 2018.05.29CitizenshipMy partner is a New Zealand citizen and lives in Australia– what are my visa options?
- 2018.05.28CitizenshipThe Australian General Skilled Migration Process – Beginning to End!
- 2018.05.26Permanent VisasResident Return Visas (subclasses 155 and 157)