This is a permanent, points-tested visa under SkillSelect for people who do not have a family or business sponsor or a State or Territory nomination.
Once you have submitted an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect, you may be invited to apply for this visa. At this time you must have:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- A positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation.
- not yet turned 50 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English.
One you are invited to apply, you will have 60 days to apply. You can be in or outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted.
- Migration Edge exist to ensure smooth journeys and fair treatment for those who wish to come to Australia.
Keen to learn more? We invite you to search our archive of articles here.
If you are in need of expert advice about coming to Australia, or sponsoring a person to come to Australia, you have come to the right place.
Simply Click Here to get in touch; we are always available to chat.
- 2018.06.20New Zealand CitizensWhen would a New Zealand Citizen apply for a Visa prior to coming to Australia?
- 2018.05.29CitizenshipMy partner is a New Zealand citizen and lives in Australia– what are my visa options?
- 2018.05.28CitizenshipThe Australian General Skilled Migration Process – Beginning to End!
- 2018.05.26Permanent VisasResident Return Visas (subclasses 155 and 157)