The Skilled – Nominated (190) is a permanent visa which must be applied for through SkillSelect. To be eligible for this visa, you must be nominated by a State or Territory government.
This visa allows you to become a permanent resident of Australia.
You must be invited to apply for this visa. When you receive your letter of invitation you must apply within 60 days and must also have:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list (SOL)
- obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- not yet turned 50 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English
- been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
- Migration Edge exist to ensure smooth journeys and fair treatment for those who wish to come to Australia.
Keen to learn more? We invite you to search our archive of articles here.
If you are in need of expert advice about coming to Australia, or sponsoring a person to come to Australia, you have come to the right place.
Simply Click Here to get in touch; we are always available to chat.
- 2018.06.20New Zealand CitizensWhen would a New Zealand Citizen apply for a Visa prior to coming to Australia?
- 2018.05.29CitizenshipMy partner is a New Zealand citizen and lives in Australia– what are my visa options?
- 2018.05.28CitizenshipThe Australian General Skilled Migration Process – Beginning to End!
- 2018.05.26Permanent VisasResident Return Visas (subclasses 155 and 157)