This visa allows recent engineering graduates to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience. You must be younger than 31 years of age and graduated from an engineering degree within the last two years.
Your degree must be from a specific recognised institution.
In the two years before you apply, you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:
- bachelors degree
- masters degree
- doctoral degree
- postgraduate diploma.
Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialisation in engineering, such as:
- civil engineering
- structural engineering
- chemical engineering
- environmental engineering
- electrical and electronics engineering
- mechanical, production and plant engineering
- mining and material engineering.
This visa cannot be extended.
- Migration Edge exist to ensure smooth journeys and fair treatment for those who wish to come to Australia.
Keen to learn more? We invite you to search our archive of articles here.
If you are in need of expert advice about coming to Australia, or sponsoring a person to come to Australia, you have come to the right place.
Simply Click Here to get in touch; we are always available to chat.
- 2018.06.20New Zealand CitizensWhen would a New Zealand Citizen apply for a Visa prior to coming to Australia?
- 2018.05.29CitizenshipMy partner is a New Zealand citizen and lives in Australia– what are my visa options?
- 2018.05.28CitizenshipThe Australian General Skilled Migration Process – Beginning to End!
- 2018.05.26Permanent VisasResident Return Visas (subclasses 155 and 157)