This is a permanent visa for people who are in Australia and have lived (for at least 2 years) and worked (for at least 1 year) in specific regional areas.
You must currently hold a:
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)
- Skilled Regional Sponsored visa (subclass 475 or 487)
- Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B after applying for a subclass 495, 487 or 489 visa
- Migration Edge exist to ensure smooth journeys and fair treatment for those who wish to come to Australia.
Keen to learn more? We invite you to search our archive of articles here.
If you are in need of expert advice about coming to Australia, or sponsoring a person to come to Australia, you have come to the right place.
Simply Click Here to get in touch; we are always available to chat.
- 2018.06.20New Zealand CitizensWhen would a New Zealand Citizen apply for a Visa prior to coming to Australia?
- 2018.05.29CitizenshipMy partner is a New Zealand citizen and lives in Australia– what are my visa options?
- 2018.05.28CitizenshipThe Australian General Skilled Migration Process – Beginning to End!
- 2018.05.26Permanent VisasResident Return Visas (subclasses 155 and 157)