Skilled – Regional (887) Visa

This is a permanent visa for people who are in Australia and have lived (for at least 2 years) and worked (for at least 1 year) in specific regional areas.

You must currently hold a:

  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
  • Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)
  • Skilled Designated Area Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored visa (subclass 475 or 487)
  • Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B after applying for a subclass 495, 487 or 489 visa